Funding Options Available
Redundancy & Unemployment Funding
We now have access to funding for unemployed, facing redundancy, at risk of redundancy, been made redundant or newly redundant.
Funding will be decided on an individual basis but if you can say YES to ANY of the following bullet points then please give the YTA team a call and leave your details so we can start the process.
- Under threat or risk of redundancy
- Under consultation of redundancy
- Affected by the downsizing or company closure
- Been made redundant or newly redundant
- Unemeployed and aged over 18
- You must live in Yorkshire & Humberside region
- You must be 18 years of age or over
- City & Guilds Tiling 10 Days
- City & Guilds Plumbing 10 Days
- City & Guilds Plastering 10 Days
- City & Guilds Carpentry 10 Days
- City & Guilds Plumbing & Tiling 10 Days
- City & Guilds Plastering & Tiling 10 Days
- City & Guilds Plumbing & Plastering 10 Days
- City & Guilds Carpentry & Plastering 10 Days
- City & Guilds Carpentry & Plumbing 10 Days
- City & Guilds Carpentry & Tiling 10 Days
Call the Team on 01274684984
16 to 18 Years Old?
We currently have funding for upto 40weeks of free training if you are aged 16 to 18 years old. Plus get paid to attend ! Phone our team and ask about the 'SAT NAV' and 'FOUNDATION LEARNING' courses.
Job Centre Plus Funded Training
We are an approved training provider to Job Centre Plus and candidates can be funded for our courses and NVQ 2 assessments depending on their circumstances. Let your Job Centre Plus careers advisor know what course or courses you would like to do and they can help you access funding where possible.
If you are outside the Leeds / Bradford area but have transport, you can still "insist" on attending our courses. We have trained clients from as far as South Wales/Scotland who were funded by JCP. You will only get one chance, so choose your provider wisely.
Our unique provider number is 111111150. All our courses can be funded by the JCP procurement system provided you are eligible.
The Princes Trust can help by giving practical and financial support to the young people who need it most.
They help developing key skills, confidence and motivation, enabling young people to move into work, education or training.