YTA is open 8:30am to 5pm as usual
***** All courses are now up running *****
Covid-19 Important Update –
Update 16.07.2021. As of the 19th July:
As of the 19th July 2021 YTA will be easing our social distancing COVID-19 measures when in our centre. We have looked at the current situation and believe wearing masks in public areas in our centre is in the best interest of our staff and students.
Masks whilst in your training bays will be optional but as soon as you leave your bay or an instructor / staff member enters your bay for tutoring then you must wear your mask. If you would like to wear your mask all the time in your bay then that is your choice and fine by us. We will still be asking customers to wear masks whilst in public areas (as soon as you leave your training area).
As a general rule please be prepared to wear a face mask if the situation requires it or when asked.
The rationale behind the above is below:
- staff have regular close proximity teaching within bays
- students arrive from all over the UK
- we have implemented the below around the centre
We will re-assess the situation on 19th August 2021 and a new update will be actioned on this page.
Please note: If you are not prepared to wear a face mask in the YTA training centre then please do not book a course in these unprecedented times.
Instead, please wait to book for a time when the rules can be relaxed and face coverings / social distancing measures can be relaxed. This is for everyone’s safety.
We are open and our top priority is keeping staff and students safe. Our training centre & office is open 8:30am to 5pm Monday – Friday. Please call our office on 01274682199.
We have the following rules & regulations in place to help keep everyone safe:
- 2m floor indicators around the centre
- track and trace signage / QR code as you enter the building.
- hand sanitiser wall mounted dispensers around the training centre, office and the entrance/ exit to the building
- hand wash facilities and disposable latex gloves provided throughout the centre as usual.
- some training bays are only half height so we have built clear perspex screens to a suitable height so once students are in their bays they can maintain social distance by way of a barrier/ screen/ wall.
- depending on students numbers, break times may be staggered and we may not be able to accommodate every student a place to eat their lunch inside our centre whilst also maintaining 2m distances at all times. We will ask students to eat their lunch in their car/ van whilst we give students attending via public transport priority seating inside the building for their lunch
- we will limit the amount of tool sharing as much as possible. Everyone will be provided with a set of tools to use for the duration of their course but some tools will need to be shared such as large tiles cutters, mixing drills and pressure testers. Wearing gloves whilst using these will be advised or use the hand sanitiser.
- wearing a face-mask inside the building will be mandatory in public areas (when outside your training bay)
This is to help keep everybody safe. The face-mask provided will be free of charge and a new one will be provided each day if required, this way everyone is able to wear a regulated good quality face-mask.
We are not sure how long we will need these rules and procedures in place but I feel it is a good way of trying to keep everybody safe. If you would like to cancel your course then we can refund your course fee or re-schedule for a time when the above rules can be relaxed. We will expect all students and staff to adhere to the above measures. Safety in these unprecedented times is our top priority.
Thank you. Stay safe.
Below: A gallery showing what we have implemented around the centre.
YTA Training And Assessment Ltd
Unit 12a Factory Street, Dudley Hill, Bradford, BD4 9NW