YTA is open 8:30am to 5pm as usual
***** All courses are now up running *****
Covid-19 Important Update –
As of the 06.09.2021 YTA will be easing our social distancing COVID-19 measures when in our centre. We have looked at the current situation and believe wearing masks in public areas in our centre is now optional.
If you would like to wear your mask then that is your choice and fine by us. Some staff will still be wearing masks / face shields throughout the day especially when teaching in close proximity.
We will monitor the situation in line with Government advice or any future lockdown restrictions and if we feel the need to re-introduce facemasks for everyone in the centre we will update this page at that time.
We are open and our top priority is keeping staff and students safe. Our training centre & office is open 8:30am to 5pm Monday – Friday. Please call our office on 01274682199.
We have the following rules & regulations in place to help keep everyone safe:
- 2m floor indicators around the centre
- track and trace signage / QR code as you enter the building.
- hand sanitiser wall mounted dispensers around the training centre, office and the entrance/ exit to the building
- hand wash facilities and disposable latex gloves provided throughout the centre as usual.
- some training bays are only half height so we have built clear perspex screens to a suitable height so once students are in their bays they can maintain social distance by way of a barrier/ screen/ wall.
- depending on students numbers, break times may be staggered and we may not be able to accommodate every student a place to eat their lunch inside our centre whilst also maintaining 2m distances at all times. We will ask students to eat their lunch in their car/ van whilst we give students attending via public transport priority seating inside the building for their lunch
- we will limit the amount of tool sharing as much as possible. Everyone will be provided with a set of tools to use for the duration of their course but some tools will need to be shared such as large tiles cutters, mixing drills and pressure testers. Wearing gloves whilst using these will be advised or use the hand sanitiser.
This is to help keep everybody safe.
We are not sure how long we will need these rules and procedures in place but I feel it is a good way of trying to keep everybody safe. If you would like to cancel your course then we can refund your course fee or re-schedule for a time when the above rules can be relaxed further. We will expect all students and staff to adhere to the above measures. Safety in these unprecedented times is our top priority.
Thank you. Stay safe.
Below: A gallery showing what we have implemented around the centre.
YTA Training And Assessment Ltd
Unit 12a Factory Street, Dudley Hill, Bradford, BD4 9NW