£450 including vat
Students who attend this course should already have an understanding in the following areas:
- Installing a basic 3 piece bathroom suite
- Fitting and commissioning a radiator including removal
- Working with copper pipe, plastic pipe, soldering joints including plastic and compression fittings
- Pipe bending
- Plumbing in a kitchen sink including waste
- All the above is included on the 1st week plumbing courses we offer (5 day intensive plumbing course or 5 day level 1 intensive plumbing course).
This advanced plumbing course is aimed at expanding on the first week and developing your knowledge of what the first week courses leave you with. Although we do cover heating systems and installing a 2 or 3 radiator system on the first week, on the advanced plumbing course you will complete a fitting of a domestic hot water storage system. The course will also expand on the bathroom side and a full suite including thermostatic mixer shower and all traps, waste pipes including soil pipe and stack will be fitted. Rainwater guttering, hoppers and drainage will also be covered.
Topics covered in the advanced plumbing course:
- Install a domestic hot water storage system
- Fit a indirect cylinder
- Understand central heating plans and different cylinders used
- Fit header tanks and gate valves
- Use copper pipe, plastic pipe, compression fittings, end feed & solder ring fittings
- Fit radiators including TRV’s (thermostatic radiator valves)
- Central heating fault finding
- Fit a shower pump
- Fit a thermostatic mixer shower
- Fit a bathroom and commission under water pressure
- Fit all bathroom traps, wastes and soil pipes and commission with water
- Install and understand rainwater guttering, hoppers and drainage
The advanced plumbing course is £450 including vat and runs approximately every other week. The course has a maximum of 6 students per course.
The 10 day level 1 plastering course is £1200 inc vat.YTA is the UK’s premier training centre for construction training and assessment backed up by outstanding independent customer reviews on www.reveiws.co.uk (5 out of 5!)
To book this course we require a £100 deposit. The balance of £350 is then due on your first day.
Please call the centre to book on 01274682199
To book please phone or the YTA Team
YTA TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT LTD
Unit 12a Factory Street, Dudley Hill, Bradford, BD4 9NW, West Yorkshire.
For more information please phone or fill in the enquiry form on the contact page
Courses are held every week Monday to Friday.
All Course Times are: 9.00am – 16.00pm