£265 inc vat
Floor specific course covering the specialist knowledge that will help you create the best finish when floor tiling.
This course is suitable for the absolute beginner or professional and covers the following: –
- Surface preparation including self-levelling
- Setting out simple and complex floors
- Fully tiling a floor including complex cuts such as curves and typical obstructions.
- Under tile heating, (electronic) basic overview.
- Tile types and characteristics
- Types and uses of adhesive and grouts.
There will also be printed material covering what you have done on the course plus in-depth information in regard to under tile heating and adhesives. This course is run either Tues/Wed or Thurs/Friday any week.
You will receive a certificate of attendance.
Unit 12a Factory Street, Dudley Hill, Bradford, BD4 9NW, West Yorkshire.
For more information please phone or fill in the enquiry form on the contact page
Courses are held every week Monday to Friday.
All Course Times are: 9.00am – 16.00pm
|Pay in full to start 2 day floor tiling on 21/09/2023 £265.00|