We are still open for business as usual but we are closely following advice from the government in keeping you safe.
If you book a course (pay a deposit / full payment) and are then unable to attend by the time your course start date comes around due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) then we will re-schedule your course for a later date in the year with no loss of your deposit/full payment..
These coming weeks will be a very worrying time for all businesses country wide as general footfall may decrease and we hope you will support us through this time.
Here’s what we will do:
- Re-schedule any course or courses if you are unable to attend due to coronavirus without losing your deposit or full payment.
- We have antibacterial hand-wash to use as frequently as you like
- Everyone works/trains in their own training bays and do not share hand tools
- We have disposable latex gloves around the training centre for everyone to use
- All equipment and tools are cleaned down with antibacterial wipes
- We will keep the total number of students and staff within our 6500 sq ft construction training centre to below 25 people.
I hope the above will help you book a course with confidence and together we can take each day as it comes.
If you have coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms, the NHS link is HERE.
YTA Training And Assessment Ltd
Unit 12a Factory Street, Dudley Hill, Bradford, BD4 9NW