10 day bathroom fitting course (tiling, plastering and plumbing)
£1000 inc vat
This Multi-Skill Bathroom Fitter course is aimed at developing skills such as tiling, plastering and plumbing so you can undertake bathroom projects.
By the end of the course you will have plastered a full bathroom including the ceiling, plumb in the bath, basin and toilet and also tile the bathroom.
For more experienced students, we might have time to tile the floor as well.
The Bathroom Fitting Course is 10 Days and you will cover the following topics in plumbing, tiling and plastering:
- Fit Bath Taps
- Plumb in Bath, Basin and WC
- Pressure test up to full working pressure
- Work with solder, compression & plastic joints
- Work with copper and plastic pipework
- Work with flexible and solder (end feed) tap connectors
- Plumbing tools and their uses
- Surface Preparation and Priming
- Setting out a bathroom
- Tile the bathroom wall area and possibly the floor depending on time.
- Grout a bathroom wall
- Tiling tools and their uses
- Glue and skim plastering practice
- Plaster the bathroom walls
- Plaster the bathroom ceiling
- Work with setting plastering trims
- Plastering tools and their uses
You will also receive course information folders on all the above trades for future reference.
Extra content covered on every YTA course
- Tricks of the trade throughout the course
- Full Measuring and In-Depth Quoting based on your full size kitchens and bathrooms.
- Marketing Techniques
- Business cards, logo design and how to advertise
- Insurance, TAX, CIS scheme and CSCS cards
- Business Start Up
- Course progression and NVQ’s
Please feel free to arrange a visit prior to booking. Take the tour and have a chat to students actually on the course.
To book please phone or the YTA Team
YTA TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT LTD
Unit 12a Factory Street, Dudley HIll, Bradford, BD4 9NW, West Yorkshire.
For more information please phone or fill in the enquiry form on the contact page
Courses are held every week Monday to Friday.
All Course Times are: 9.00am – 16.00pm